- To tell somebody that he is wrong is called criticism. To do so officially is called testing.
- Computers make very fast, very accurate mistakes.
- Crime doesn’t pay… does that mean testing is a crime?
- Testers and developers: they make an extraordinary team. One is extra and the other ordinary
- 3 Biggest Software Lies:
The program’s fully tested and bug-free.
We’re working on the documentation.
Of course we can modify it.”
- Every tester has the heart of a developer … in a jar on their desk.
- Developer proposes, Tester disposes
- “It’s not a bug, it’s a forthcoming feature”
The Team Know
- The schedule doesn’t have enough time for maintenance in it.
- A lot of bugs get past the tests.
- Most old code can’t be maintained.